Monday, August 7, 2017

KISSPA Colorful Feather Earrings Review

About the product from the brand:
Size Details (Approx) Feather: 0.8"x2.5"; Total Length:0.8"x2.5"; Quantity:1 Pair; Material: Natural Pheasant Feather, Silver Plated Earring Hook;Weight:0.01 Gram. It’s handcrafted earring. Then there is a nice distinction between the two earrings. But it’s of exquisite workmanship, all feathers are well selected and inspected.Attractive designs, popular element,comfortable feel, it's an eye-catching earring while you wearing them anytime.

I received to review a handcrafted colorful feather earrings in the color of white, which also comes in other cute colors of red, purple, black, blue, and brown beign. The feathers have a very soft feel, the earrings doesn't weigh down on my ears nor the silver plated hook never turned rusted. It goes great with any style and color outfits. I adore these earrings very cute, I highly recommend it! You can find these stylish earrings at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising