Sunday, August 13, 2017

Lvpai Women's Bracelet Watch Review

I received to review a Inlaid rhinestone dial faux pearl bracelet quartz wrist watch. Lypai women's watch is imported, made with high quality faux pearl bracelet band, and alloy case, the band measures 0.8cm/0.31" (aprrox.) and the total length is 20cm/7.87". It fits perfectly on my wrist, it's extremely comfortable, the band is quite long enough that wrap around my wrist with comfort and the watch never turned rusted, nor discolored. I can read the time clearly, especially from a distance. This watch is stylish and goes great with any day or night time outfits, and jewelry accessories. This beautiful watch would make a lovely gift for any occasion you can find it at Amazon
The picture above is a watch that I had bought from the same seller as from the other watch that I had reviewed.  I just wanted to show everyone the beautiful watches this amazon seller has. The elegant details on this watch is incredible, I always get lots of compliments. The watch is available in a variety of  cute colors to choose from. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising