Sunday, September 17, 2017

Premium Incense Sticks and Holder Variety Gift Pack Review

I received to review a variety pack of 180 premium incense sticks. The 6 pack scented incenses are lavender, sandalwood, jasmine, patchouli, rose, and vanilla and each box include an incense holder. The incense are hand blended and rolling in India, and contains all natural ingredients including herb, essential oils and wood gums. Each incense box comes individually wrapped (as shown in the picture above), the box has a loop string that can easily be carried or hang on the wall, the top cover slides out very easily and the incenses are wrapped in plastic cover. 
The is a beautiful variety set from the elegant, very detail design to the lovely aroma of the incenses. I constantly burn incense everywhere in my house kitchen, bathroom, room, living room and what I had noticed with this incense it doesn't have that smell like I'm choking up unlike the other incenses I had bought that would clog up the air and has that dusty powdery smell. This incense has a smooth, calming aroma that soothes the senses and the air, it's long lasting and never shuts off while burning. My favorite was the jasmine and lavender, these incenses are different from the other incense that you get from the stores believe me they're worth every penny and this variety pack would make a lovely gift for any special occasion. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising